Generally, bee larva is the child of various bee kinds, or more precisely, the male larvae and shortly prior to hatching. In china, people have long eaten bee larvae. Also, in particular areas of Japan (Nagano, Gifu and Yamanashi Prefectures), people locate the honeycomb by an original method and dig it from underground to find bee larvae as a source of food, from the ground wasp (or black hornet).
The principal element of bee larva is amino acid
Medicinal Effect of Bee Larva
Professor Ri Junsei of Beijing Medical University, Chinese and Western Medical Science Research Laboratory used bee larva powder to show the following effects:
- Maintain and improves total mental function.
- Increases and assists in the positive Chi energy effect.
- Strengthens the Immune system.
There are also other reported cases of the following additional effects:- Improvement of grey hair, balding and fallen hair, and more beautiful skin.
- Tinnitus, hearing disability and dizziness are improved.
- Frequency of nocturnal urination is reduced and as a result enhanced sleep.
- Improvement in lifestyle diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
- Menstrual pain and irregularities and menopausal symptoms improved.
- Overcoming fatigue and avoiding colds and influenza.
There are no reviews yet.